Let me just say: I so miss beauty blogging and all that vanity stuff we all like. I have been quite preoccupied attending to my sanity and by that I mean the pressing need to get my shiznitz together. It's kind of refreshing to be surrounded by people who do not know the difference between a tinted lipbalm and a moisturizing lipstick. I'm this close to holding a mini lecture. But I digress.
Now, on to this exciting new addition from Revlon. News of Revlon Balm Stain has been floating around the internet lately. My fave bloggers had already put their fingers on it and so far reviews are great. Picking up from that, I think their Balm Stain line seem really promising compared to the marker type lipstains - the one that had a separate balm on the bottom end. I didnt like that previous lipstain line because of the resulting uneven coverage on the lips.
|Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick|
- The packaging of the Revlon Balm Stains looks like a chubby plastic crayon.
- It's fun to carry around. Since its both a lipbalm and a lipstain it stays longer than ordinary lipstick but is doesnt have the matte finish I preferred in a plain lipstain.
- It doesnt easily budge after one meal despite having eaten a greasy dinner.
- It has a minty scent and a very faint trace of sparkles.
- Good coverage and light on the lips too.
- There are some when days I dont like the smell of mint.
- Price point is Php575.00
- I doubt if it could stay on for more than 6 hours especially when you have an oral fixation like I do.
- The packaging makes you believe there is more product inside the tube.
|yes boudoir pics! que horror! lol|
Having said this many for just a Balm Stain I think a recommendation is in order.
Yes buy it! Go!
P.S. Tnx BFF for the early wedding gift! lol